J A n005 plain card disc letter e L Copper Uppercase Letter L E

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Applications in Microsoft Programs

There are so many different tools in computer programs. Microsoft has some very impressive tools that make producing easier, if one knows how to manipulate them that is! I know that there are many functions that I am unaware of, however, there are some that I use on a regular basis and I find to be very helpful in creating documents and presentations!

Microsoft Word Applications:
- Word Count
- Paragraph Settings
- Table Inserts
- Foreground/Background Settings
- Header/Footer Applications

PowerPoint Applications:
- Slide Transitions
- Duplicate Slide
- New Slide
- Organize Slides

Excel Applications:
- Borders
- Merging Cells
- Alphabetical Order
- Adding Worksheets
- Naming Worksheets


These are just some of the tools that I use within Microsoft programs. I am excited to expand my knowledge and understanding of the infinite tools and applications available to me through these programs so that I can be even more efficeint and effective in my work!

No comments: