J A n005 plain card disc letter e L Copper Uppercase Letter L E

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Trouble Shooting

The other day I was observing in a classroom and the teacher was having difficulties getting the elmo and the overhead projector to work. She asked me to make it happen as she needed it for her lesson. So I went to work...trouble shooting :)

I tried a few different things and finally I figured it out! On of the setting buttons was flipped on the wrong setting and keeping the projector from coming on. Therefore, by adjusting that setting, I was able to get the elmo working! She thought I was a genius and I had to admit it was luck and a result of my good old tech in ed class :)

3 comments:

Breanne C. said...

Congrats! Just think, without this class...you would have been in the dark!

Jessica H said...

Ah, yes! The elmo. This is something I need to become familiar with using. I haven't used it this semester. Hopefully this fall I will use it more often.

Jessica H said...

Wait. Actually I used it once. Nevermind. I still need to use it more though.