This semester I am beginning my practicum at Cascade Ridge Elementary school in Issaquah, WA. The school website is full of helpful links and resources for family members as well as community members seeking information on school schedules, calendars, policies, and upcoming events.
The site even has a helpful link to inform the school of a child's upcoming absence due to vacation; this is helpful as the school requires parents to report to the office a child's absence whether it is for health, recreation, or religious reasons. The site also links to many resources for test scores, WASL information as well as preparation tools, as well as some information on new curriculum being implemented.
The site is helpful and easy to navigate through. It is not very modern or bold in terms of decoration; however, it is a great tool for passing on the information. I would like to see more pictures of the school, its interior, play ground areas, classrooms, and even faculty and students. I think that would add a great dynamic to the site.
http://www.cascaderidge.issaquah.wednet.edu/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment