J A n005 plain card disc letter e L Copper Uppercase Letter L E

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My New Web Page

I have created a new web site! It still needs a lot of work, but it has been fun playing around with all of the different options. I am excited to see what I end up doing with it!

Here is the link to my new web site!
Feel free to check it out!!
Link to my web site

3 comments:

Megan Elise said...

Miss Jamison! Love your web page.. really cute pics... I think it is so great that your family is so close- and that you have a new sister! :)

Liv09 said...

Hey Janelle. I just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it.

Breanne C. said...

I love your webpage! You did a great job on adding different components to it. I love all the pictures you added!