At the beginning of this semester, I was nervous that I would not know what to do in this class. However, as time has progressed, I have been surprised to see how I am learning new skills regarding tecnhology. Already, my new knowledge has come in handy in my practicum experience.
It is fun to see technology in action in the classroom and to understand how it is a great tool to bridge the gap between students' interests and students' learning!
So long story short, this class has been a good sound board for me to gain new knowledge and ideas that I can see directly impacting a classroom learning experience- even in the first grade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey! I think it is neat that you have already applied what you are learning to your practicum. I have not used the technology in my classroom yet. I am kind of glad we did that project where we had to find a bunch of links though, because I found some neat resources to teach kids Spanish that I play on all the time to teach myself. lol. I think you'll do good as a teacher. You have the perfect personality and presence for teaching.
Post a Comment