J A n005 plain card disc letter e L Copper Uppercase Letter L E

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was such a fun day! I was able to spend the entire day in my first grade classroom. It was a blast :) The beginning of the day progressed as usual and I was able to work with small groups and help in the classroom, but when the afternoon hit it was party time!! Some parents came in and turned the classroom into party central! The kids played bingo, made a few crafts, ate some yummy hearts shaped snacks, and shared Valentine's cards! It was priceless! It was really fun to be a part of the special day- I will remember it forever!

2 comments:

Liv09 said...

That is so precious. I think it's great that kids can celebreate Valentine's Day in such an innocent way, before the heart-break begins :) I'm glad that you go to experience that.

Hawker said...

I remember those days, decorating shoe boxes and trying to figure out how to spell val3ntimz day. Priceless moments!
By the way, my wife and I go to the store on V-Day and pick a card for eachother. We read the cards, put them back on the shelf, and call it a day. I know, pretty romantic.